March 24th, 9am – 2pm
March 25th, 9am – 2pm
March 26th, 9am – 2pm & 4pm – 7pm
Pease go to the school attendance zone where your family lives to register. For out of district (tuition) students, there is a specific application process that may be found at www.hallco.org
Please bring the child to register. A brief academic screener will be given. The child must be 5 years old by September 1st to enroll in kindergarten.
You may begin the registration process by completing an online registration form: https://www.hallco.org/web/student-registration/
Please write down or print your online enrollment number and bring it with you to the school.
Please bring the following documents:
- Age verification: birth certificate or other supporting documents
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Two proofs of residency: see website at www.hallco.org for details.
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- Georgia Immunization Certificate form 3231, Rev. 7-2014
- Certificate of Vision, Hearing, Dental, and Nutrition screening (Form 3300, Rev. 2013
If you have a child that is or will be 4 by September 1st, Ninth District Head Start Pre-K will have their box in our Foyer the entire month of March. Drop by to put your child’s information on the card. Ninth District will then be in contact with you in April.
We are excited to meet all our future Lula Bulldogs!